Deluxe herbergin eru fyrir þá sem vilja þægindi og nóg pláss. Herbergin eru rúmgóð, björt og fallega innréttuð.
All the rooms are decorated in a light Scaninavian style.
The hotel is non-smoking. The view from the rooms is either across the inner harbour (Pollurinn) or north over to Snæfjallaströnd across the bay of Ísafjarðardjúp.
Service at Hótel Ísafjörður
- Rooms are equipped with showers, hair-dryers, television and a telephone.
- High-speed WiFi free of charge in all the rooms.
- The reception is open 24 hours a day.
- Safety deposit box, washing and dry-cleaning service Mon-Fri.
- Photo-copying and computer service.
- Elevator to all floors.
- Wheelchair access.
- Icelandic design and crafts for sale in the lobby. Postcards and stamps for sale.
- Restaurant open all day with good selection of fish and meat courses as well as light meals.
- Abundant free parking beside the hotel.
- Sightseeing tickets, taxis.
- Airport bus to and from the airport.
The fine print
Rooms are available from 14:00 on day of arrival to 12:00 on day of departure. Cancellations should take place two days before planned arrival. For further information, refer to our booking terms.